Monday 14 November 2016

Al Rahiqil Makhtoom ( page 243 - 596 )

Book Review

I read the book from page 243 to 596 completely and finished it. The topic was Holy Prophet's Life in Madinah. The language was not difficult enough, as it was able to be understood nicely. I skipped some unimportant long parts that were not main. First i thought it would take a long time for me to read it until the end,it would be boring and i was not interested in it until i started reading. When i started reading i felt very interested in it, i read and read nonstop all the end, i forgot all the problems, me and my heart was feeling nice, good, and fresh. I finished the book in 3 days only, and i cannot believe it how?. It told each and every piece of Wakiah ( Important and Unimportant) briefly and completely, every Wakiah happened after hijrat in Madinah in the Chapter. My sayings are that the book was awesome, and i will like to suggest to my friends and family to read it, your heart will say that the reading should go on.

Thank You

1 comment:

  1. Dear ansar

    Its amazing to know that you have read this book at this age. May Allah increase your knowledge and make you an asset for the Ummah.
    As you have mentioned that you read from page 243 to 596, why not to read the whole book and post a more detailed blog so that kids of your age are inspired and motivated to read that book.
    Lastly add the picture of the book title.

    regards

    ReplyDelete